Non-residential customers of FirstEnergy's Pennsylvania utilities are eligible to receive incentives for installing new equipment that reduces electrical energy use.
To apply, visit our energy efficiency programs portal. If you're a first-time user, you'll need to create an account.
Once you've completed the registration process, you can log in to the portal using your email and a temporary password, which will be provided via email.
Upon project completion and receipt and verification of all required documentation, the incentive check will be processed and mailed to the applicant or to an authorized representative, if requested on the application.
Apply online or contact us at 855-801-5803 for assistance.
Project Document Requirements:
Every project should contain a minimum of 6 document for payment, 4 of which are gathered at Pre-Approval.
Step 1 – Pre-Approval
• Appropriate calculator with estimated savings
• Utility bills associated with site of project
• W9 form for all parties receiving payment
• Spec sheet for all new equipment
• Dual incentive form (if splitting incentive payment with a third party)
Step 2 – Project Completion
• Project must be completed and operational
• Project may require a post inspection
Step 3 – Payment
• Letter of Attestation
For a complete list of project requirements view the Rebate Application FAQ Program Check List