Links to rebate and incentive programs:
- West Penn Power Sustainable Energy Fund – West Penn Power
Invests in projects benefiting West Penn Power ratepayers in PA.
- Met-Ed/Penelec Sustainable Energy Fund – Met-Ed/Penelec/Penn Power
Loans, grants, for elibible organizations in the First Energy territory.
- Sustainable Energy Funds – PPL
Providing aid to small businesses, municipalities, school districts, manufacturing facilities to reduce energy consumption from non-sustainable resources.
- The Reinvestment Fund Sustainable Development Fund – PECO
Financing Aid and Tax credits for projects in low-income communities.
- Database of State Incentives for Renewables & Efficiency (DSIRE)
A very extensive database of incentives and rebates throughout the United States.
- Pennsylvania Department of Community & Economic Development
Funding for business startups or current businesses looking to expand.
- Federal Tax Rebate
Federal tax deduction available for qualifying energy conservation measures placed in service between 2015 and 2016.
- Energy Star
Special offers and rebates from ENERGY STAR Partners.
- United States Department of Agriculture Rural Development
Offering loans, grants, and assistance for businesses and communities.